Facebook marketplace, letgo, OfferUp, is there anything else that works to sell things?

luvmylegend

IDK, WTF
Oct 24, 2001
Somewhere near Charlotte
I sell a lot of oddball car and motorcycle parts, I sold a lot on eBay way back in 2004-2008, moved to Craigslist from 08-16, now mostly list on Facebook marketplace, OfferUp, letgo. I actually just posted one on Craigslist a few minutes ago, for the first time in about 2 years. I think they shot themselves in the foot by charging $5 a post after being free for many years. They did that as soon as Facebook marketplace got popular

Is there anything else worth posting to? I sell a few random things on OfferUp, letgo is rare to sell anything.

I'm about to do Motorcycle parts again on eBay, I hate the return policies on used parts and the scammers, but the shit sells

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
FB marketplace is blowing up. Maybe nextdoor if your area is active.

offerup has turned into what craigslist used to be — lots of shady/unreliable/no shows

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I still think forums for that kinda stuff is your best bet. Try OT Marketpla.....ah nevermind

Reactions: couchlock

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448