SRS Fair weather friends

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
So much for them, right? Every friend I ever had were fair weather. HOw can you tell which ones are REAL? bc they act nice to you in the beginning and then when shit happens, they walk out. the fuck?

Oct 17, 2004
New England
You threatened "friends", assaulted someone you called a friend, and tried to buy friendship, and you're complaining that people don't want to be around you?

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
You threatened "friends", assaulted someone you called a friend, and tried to buy friendship, and you're complaining that people don't want to be around you?

verbally or physically assaulted? Cuz I ain't never lay hands on no one lol

4W4K3

Dec 31, 2004
TX
verbally or physically assaulted? Cuz I ain't never lay hands on no one lol

Words can be more painful and cut deeper than a physical altercation. I'd bet more people end friendships over verbal arguments than fist fights.

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
Words can be more painful and cut deeper than a physical altercation. I'd bet more people end friendships over verbal arguments than fist fights.

And strangely enough, because of all the screaming matches I had, I lost more than just friends. I lost part of my hearing. I guess I better end that lol.

Tevin

Sep 11, 2010
So much for them, right? Every friend I ever had were fair weather. HOw can you tell which ones are REAL? bc they act nice to you in the beginning and then when shit happens, they walk out. the fuck?

If all you have is "fair weather" friends, then there's a real good chance that it's because you are one yourself.

Quality people tend to attract and keep other quality people.

Oct 17, 2004
New England
And strangely enough, because of all the screaming matches I had, I lost more than just friends. I lost part of my hearing. I guess I better end that lol.

Nothing else you've said has been true. Why should we believe that? :rolleyes:

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
If all you have is "fair weather" friends, then there's a real good chance that it's because you are one yourself.

Quality people tend to attract and keep other quality people.

I would stand by any friend going through hard times. And I have.

4W4K3

Dec 31, 2004
TX
I would stand by any friend going through hard times. And I have.

There's a thin line between "loyal" and "obsessive". I've crossed it with some of my friends, and even if you have good intentions you can come across as intrusive or annoying. Just a heads up...:)

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
There's a thin line between "loyal" and "obsessive". I've crossed it with some of my friends, and even if you have good intentions you can come across as intrusive or annoying. Just a heads up...:)

Thx. Maybe I do need a good look at myself.

Ameter

Mar 31, 2005
Calgary, AB
They aren't fairweather friends if they walk when you start treating them like shit. They're people who don't like to be abused.

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
I just wish they'd let me talk about it time and again when I feel like crap over Kyra not bein my friend. I mean like, when she added everyone to FB but me, I tried to complain to the boss, but she won't hear of it.

Ameter

Mar 31, 2005
Calgary, AB
I can't believe you're still stuck on this. This shit happened over a year ago. Someone didn't like you. Get over it.

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
ten months. Just wanna kno y the workplace is just not where I could talk about her. Because it interferes with work or what?

IslanderOffRoad

Do you even lift kit?
Dec 23, 2003
Houston, Tx
I just wish they'd let me talk about it time and again when I feel like crap over Kyra not bein my friend. I mean like, when she added everyone to FB but me, I tried to complain to the boss, but she won't hear of it.

If one of my employees came crying to me about another employee not adding them on Facebook, I'd ask them why they thought that was my problem and send them back to work.

TS
TS

brandy

Nov 12, 2010
So I guess I shoulda talked about this outside of work lol. k thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan