GAME fallout new vegas.

Spike2k

Oct 19, 2002
Twinsburg, Ohio
i finally got it. just hit level 4 so i'm still just starting out. what did you guys put most of your stats into? i'm putting a lot into guns medicine and lockpick

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
If its anything like first one health shit is dumb. Do lile smart useful perks science lockpick hacking shit

Merines

Sep 18, 2007
That was one of the annoying things about NV. Sure, you can go anywhere right off the bat, but there's only one direction to go where the enemies won't kill you in three hits since they don't level with the character like they did to a certain extent in FO3. At least that's the case until you get through Nipton. Wanna go north straight to Vegas? Sorry, cazadors and deathclaws.

TS
TS
Spike2k

Spike2k

Oct 19, 2002
Twinsburg, Ohio
That was one of the annoying things about NV. Sure, you can go anywhere right off the bat, but there's only one direction to go where the enemies won't kill you in three hits since they don't level with the character like they did to a certain extent in FO3. At least that's the case until you get through Nipton. Wanna go north straight to Vegas? Sorry, cazadors and deathclaws.

yea the fucking deathclaws are killing me man

Ruination

Jan 24, 2002
CO
I love Fallout 3, so I'm surprised it took me to pick this up. It's definitely fun, but I've been spending all my time playing DA2. I'll probably get back to New Vegas in a week or so.

Chaotix

Aug 19, 2004
On the Grid
i do have boone, what do you mean autoaiming everything

boone will kill almost everything easily on normal difficulty with a good sniper rifle. His default one is already overpowered, but when you find the unique rifles, he just rapes and you're left to pick off the stranglers.

TS
TS
Spike2k

Spike2k

Oct 19, 2002
Twinsburg, Ohio
boone will kill almost everything easily on normal difficulty with a good sniper rifle. His default one is already overpowered, but when you find the unique rifles, he just rapes and you're left to pick off the stranglers.

i'll have to keep this in mind then. i normally just run in and shoot the shit out of everything

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan