FBI-SS vs Big Dave bickering

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
No didnt get one. Sucks. Still trying.

Its legit scary thinking about buying one off craigslist. Last thing I need is to get robbed/shot over a game system. It will be difficult to get him to understand but I think he will have to wait until feb/mar.

If anyone knows someone who can do me a solid please let me know, you have no idea how much I would appreciate it.
:bowrofl:

This guy

Big Dave

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
So let me get this straight. I called the cops and I tried to shoot someone over some weed?

TS
TS
FBI-SS

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I’m going to say if someone threatens me over weed, and then threatens me to pull up with their gun and then threatens to call the police in the same breath.

and a couple weeks later an officer harasses me with threads printed from OFFTOPIC.NET

it’s safe to assume the guy who said they were going to do it, did it? Right?Like come on, that’s at least a little logical and not really a “jump to conclusions” mat type stance right?

Big Dave

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
I’m going to say if someone threatens me over weed, and then threatens me to pull up with their gun and then threatens to call the police in the same breath.

and a couple weeks later an officer harasses me with threads printed from OFFTOPIC.NET

it’s safe to assume the guy who said they were going to do it, did it? Right?Like come on, that’s at least a little logical and not really a “jump to conclusions” mat type stance right?
Let’s make a ban bet this guy you are talking about isn’t me and you will be banned never forever. How about that?

• Haha
Reactions: loneXsupra
TS
TS
FBI-SS

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Let’s make a ban bet this guy you are talking about isn’t me and you will be banned never forever. How about that?
How do I prove that you didn’t call the police and print off things from OT 10 years ago?
Sounds like a typical bet a bitch with a gun would make.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6