Aug 10, 2005
giphy.gif

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
Do you have the same stupid ponytail that your father has?

@melroy
uhhhhhhhhhhh how do you know my dad has a pony tail if Ive never posted my parents here :rofl:

Did you just accidentally reveal youve been looking into my personal life? Was it you who mailed shit to my parent's house??

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
but in his industry its not uncommon and he did sell his company for a pretty penny so PONY TAIL IT UP PAPA

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
uhhhhhhhhhhh how do you know my dad has a pony tail if Ive never posted my parents here :rofl:

Did you just accidentally reveal youve been looking into my personal life? Was it you who mailed shit to my parent's house??
:rofl:

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004

What in the world?

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA

dff.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026