SRS Fcuked

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Untoward, May 24, 2006.

1. Untoward

Untoward New Member

i dont know whats happening to me. im living pay check to pay check, relations with the folks have spoiled, and now my gf and i are having probloms. i think that maybe its just a crash from pot again but im not entirly sure.

my life is begining to fall apart. end of my high school year is coming up in a few weeks and the stress in my aprt. is rising. working 6 days a week, trying to balance my work and school.

i've hit a suicidle state before and no matter what i am not going to let that happen again.

its just, when life gets you down so many times, its like, why even try again? you know? i've working a sweat for my worthless check, wich by the way i get to spend no money of considering all my bills, my car, ect.

i dont know guys, i know im new to this forum but i think this is were anyone will even HEAR what i need to get off my chest.

thank you all for letting me share that.:sadwavey:

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Moving this to The Asylum

You'll get the responses you need there

:)

3. Untoward

Untoward New Member

thx guy

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

My younger brother is almost 25 and he's had 14 jobs in his lifetime. He's dead quit every single job he has ever had without even putting in his 2 weeks once. He is currently unemployed, still living with parents who are fed up with him. He's a bum. You're in a far better situation than him.

5. Untoward

Untoward New Member

thanks

6. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

I think its best if you get the help you need to deal with the problems you have instead of concentrating on your girlfriend and parents. Don’t try to fix your gf or your relationship with her when you haven’t even tried to help yourself.

I know you care for your gr and I don’t blame you, but frankly, you need to be a little more concerned with yourself and thinking about trying to kill yourself.

You can’t help or care for people if you don’t care for yourself. Take this time away from everybody and focus on yourself.

I think you need to really seek some professional help because I would hate to see what would happen if you keep feeling depressed.

7. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Hey man we all go through that shit. Its tough but we get our break eventually, no matter how long it takes, if you're really trying (and it sounds like you're working your ass off) then you'll get yours. As for people to hear this...we're all here to listen :hug:

8. Untoward

Untoward New Member

i really appriciate your wisdom guys. thanks alot. but its not the first time this has happend either. i hit extremes in my life

like im always really happy or really pissed. i can never be just normal. u know?

ah, what ever. priciate your help folks