FDA Directors job threatened if he doesn't approve the vaccine today *VACCINE IS APPROVED*

Ore

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Hamilton ON
Should be no excuse for the dude not working non stop to review everything as soon as it is in his hands.

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
God dammit.

I want the vaccines approved, as quickly as possible, as much as anyone. But it goes without saying that the approval process needs to be done properly, transparently, and without undo political pressure. We need to be confident that it is safe, basically. This undermines that.

Also, the trials should have included pregnant women and people with severe allergies and auto immune diseases. (Which I'm not 100% sure about but I ×think× some of those groups were neglected in the studies.

Fuck Trump for fucking even this up.

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
Trump-vaccines-Tweet-1.png

TS
TS
CommanderFish

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
God dammit.

I want the vaccines approved, as quickly as possible, as much as anyone. But it goes without saying that the approval process needs to be done properly, transparently, and without undo political pressure. We need to be confident that it is safe, basically. This undermines that.

Also, the trials should have included pregnant women and people with severe allergies and auto immune diseases. (Which I'm not 100% sure about but I ×think× some of those groups were neglected in the studies.

Fuck Trump for fucking even this up.
I doubt pregnant women and people with the chance of severe reaction are going to get the vaccine.

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
"Finally a president who gives a shit"

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
I doubt pregnant women and people with the chance of severe reaction are going to get the vaccine.
Nor should they have to. They are the prime example of who is protected by herd immunity. The thing we won’t have cause trumpkins are fucking stupid and both are scared to get the vaccine and also those most likely to carry and transmit the virus.

Reactions: garbagemanlb

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
How do trumper/antivaxxer/5G/plandemic/potato brains reconcile this contradiction?

TS
TS
CommanderFish

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
Nor should they have to. They are the prime example of who is protected by herd immunity. The thing we won’t have cause trumpkins are fucking stupid and both are scared to get the vaccine and also those most likely to carry and transmit the virus.
Now none of us know what to do because of stupid political pressure. I know people that do believe in vaccines that were already apprehensive. Fear of something new is natural and they are doing everything to make it worse

Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman