FIT Feels good lifting again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexsynergy

Oct 7, 2001
Under the Sun
2 months off from shoulder injury has been really depressing, almost gave up eating good and staying focused...but finally after 2 months and a week, i can bench up to 50lb dumbells, probably get back to 80lb in a month or two, and pick up right where i left off at...man, all i got to say is, it feels so good to have a small pump again, even tho its not alot weight...

Feb 27, 2011
Yea, don't come off to fast of an injury, but don't keep it easy for too long. Just work your way up like you are and you'll be back to where you were. I mean two months really isn't that long to go without lifting. Good luck

Ore

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Hamilton ON
I went 10 months off was fucking terrible. Now my diet and training is tuned in and I have surpassed my previous lifts except bench still go light on it probably will for a long time.

TS
TS
lexsynergy

lexsynergy

Oct 7, 2001
Under the Sun
2 long months of shitty winter weather didn't help....i doubt my bench will ever be high, because i refuse to BB bench, will not do anything overhead anymore, so i'm kinda restricted to what i can do, but even lifting small weights feels good...

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
had a shoulder injury that kept me away from weights for a long time, took time to rehab it and get back into it.

can't tell you how good it felt to get back into shape and get my shoulder working again

i did a lot of light weight routines, was psycho lucky to have a gym warlock with me too.

you'll get there again man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana