GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yeah, FFXV was okay, I finished it, but I didn't need more of it. Tis why I passed on FFVII-Remake. And fuck paying $200+ for it now. :rofl:
FFXV was actually pretty good if you watched the Kingsglaive movie and the prequel anime series.

Then again I think the game should have just been a movie anyway and it would have been better.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Goddammit, so I finally got my Chocobo to rank 12 after using both of my Onions on him......but then I find out that they are 390k fucking gil on my server if I don't want to grow my own and I need 8 more. :wtc:

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
No I mean just the time frame
When I got in the first time, was 5900, this time around it was 3600, so not a whole lot better.

Now I'm thinking I should go ahead and get the 43" 4k monitor I'm watching on eBay for moments like this. Can just sit here and watch TV on a nice monitor while I wait to get in FF. :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
When I got in the first time, was 5900, this time around it was 3600, so not a whole lot better.

Now I'm thinking I should go ahead and get the 43" 4k monitor I'm watching on eBay for moments like this. Can just sit here and watch TV on a nice monitor while I wait to get in FF. :rofl:
I turn it on and then go do chores

• Sad
Reactions: Twinsen

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC

I'd be hopping on this deal for FF7R

Reactions: amalgamas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor