GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Got bored of leveling BLM since I blew all of my roulettes for today and didn't want to just grind fates, so I'm getting my fishing up.

WHICH MEANS TIME FOR SLUTTY FISHERWOMAN GEAR

ffxiv_12152021_164159_251.png

ffxiv_12152021_162703_165.png

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I can't help but feel this is going to be like Season 5 of Supernatural
naw, I have faith in Yoshi P and Ishikawa. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

I'm betting that your initial guess that Meteion "woke something up", will be the content that carries us from here on out. I kinda hope that the Omnicrons and the Dragons play some part in it. :o

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
naw, I have faith in Yoshi P and Ishikawa. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

I'm betting that your initial guess that Meteion "woke something up", will be the content that carries us from here on out. I kinda hope that the Omnicrons and the Dragons play some part in it. :o
i am still in awe of the primals powering our spaceship. It's like if mothra/godzilla/gamera/etc joined up to help me in my quest :bowdown:

also, Thancred disappeared. Can you spoil this for me? Who fucking dies at the end?

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
i am still in awe of the primals powering our spaceship. It's like if mothra/godzilla/gamera/etc joined up to help me in my quest :bowdown:

also, Thancred disappeared. Can you spoil this for me? Who fucking dies at the end?
I won't spoil, but remember that Azem's crystal can bring people back from the lifestream.

Also I thought you already did all this shit? :rofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
time for role quest
The caster one is all Ishgard, so much Aymeric and Artoriel goodness.

I'm trying to decide if I just want to blaze through the healer one on SCH or not waste the XP and save it till I have SGE up to 85. :hmm:

That or get dancer up and do the phys ranged one. :dunno:

Whojive

Such devastation this was not my intention!
OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
Lake Orion, MI
The caster one is all Ishgard, so much Aymeric and Artoriel goodness.

I'm trying to decide if I just want to blaze through the healer one on SCH or not waste the XP and save it till I have SGE up to 85. :hmm:

That or get dancer up and do the phys ranged one. :dunno:
doing healer on sage then off to level rpr

Reactions: amalgamas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448