amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
89uytluooy581.gif

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
another reason why I love the player base: me and my friend made it to the the last zone, progressing through MSQ. Chi 3 popped.
Joined a PF, asked for a ride and they came and got us.
The entire instance waited until 12.5 min left on the fate to pull for the instance to get full and taxi any non-fliers

Stay classy Lamia :cool:

Reactions: Twinsen

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
holy fuck...

Can I fucking gush about the music in the last zone? FFXIV is known for it's OST. So many bangers from zones to dungeons to trials and raids. I was expecting something epic in the last zone. Hell, Answers is 1 of my most played on Spotify :o

Anyway, When I entered the last zone, it was some weird incorherent buzz or noise. COuldn't really make out anything from it, kinda disappointed but figured maybe as the MSQ progresses, it'll unlock the real theme. Then, you enter the next "zone", and something is added. Not quite sure what, but it's picking up and actually sounding like something. Then the next "zone" and the piano portion is added. Ok, not bad, a bit subdued, but fitting I guess since it's the end of the road so to speak. And then... well after the scene ends and you're about progress to the next zone, the lyrics drop. and HOLY FUCK the feels. I am currently taking the twins for a walk and fuck me, the scenery, the music, the diaglogue as you walk upward... the FEELSm MAN. :hs:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
holy fuck...

Can I fucking gush about the music in the last zone? FFXIV is known for it's OST. So many bangers from zones to dungeons to trials and raids. I was expecting something epic in the last zone. Hell, Answers is 1 of my most played on Spotify :o

Anyway, When I entered the last zone, it was some weird incorherent buzz or noise. COuldn't really make out anything from it, kinda disappointed but figured maybe as the MSQ progresses, it'll unlock the real theme. Then, you enter the next "zone", and something is added. Not quite sure what, but it's picking up and actually sounding like something. Then the next "zone" and the piano portion is added. Ok, not bad, a bit subdued, but fitting I guess since it's the end of the road so to speak. And then... well after the scene ends and you're about progress to the next zone, the lyrics drop. and HOLY FUCK the feels. I am currently taking the twins for a walk and fuck me, the scenery, the music, the diaglogue as you walk upward... the FEELSm MAN. :hs:
yep, felt the same way. vocals hit and i was like i'm done

Reactions: Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448