GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Ya'll ever read the flavor text for the Wind-up Moenbryda?

1639934294801.png

ff14-ffxiv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen and Whojive
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Logged out around 3, went to take care of some chores.

Went back to try at around 5, 1300 in queue, went to go make my pizza dough and now about an hour later, down to 127 :hs:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Ya'll ever read the flavor text for the Wind-up Moenbryda?

View attachment 181182

ff14-ffxiv.gif
the one for wind-up Alphinaud is better:

In an attempt to secure funding for the financially strapped organization, the Crystal Braves treasurer took it upon himself to have three score thousand crafted and delivered to Rowena's House of Splendors for sale... where they have been collecting dust since...

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I only got a chance to level my 3 crafting classes to 80 yesterday. Was doing it so I could upgrade 3 pieces of armor for my RPR, only to find out that even though I was fully decked out with the best crafting equipment...NOT ENOUGH CONTROL. I was pissed, took a break to eat lunch, forgot to jump and got kicked for AFK. Because I knew I was gonna see Spiderman, didn't bother to log back in with a 2900 queue.

And today's patch will prevent me from getting on tonight too. :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
I only got a chance to level my 3 crafting classes to 80 yesterday. Was doing it so I could upgrade 3 pieces of armor for my RPR, only to find out that even though I was fully decked out with the best crafting equipment...NOT ENOUGH CONTROL. I was pissed, took a break to eat lunch, forgot to jump and got kicked for AFK. Because I knew I was gonna see Spiderman, didn't bother to log back in with a 2900 queue.

And today's patch will prevent me from getting on tonight too. :rofl:
Hopefully the patch fixes some things? IIRC they were going to implement some upgrades to the software at least

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
That's all MDPS up to 90, now all phys ranged dippers are up.

I'm going through the trusts over and over again in avatar mode, I completely neglected that in ShB. :o

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
also @amalgamas

regarding the final fight, didn't notice this until watching someone else play through it (was too focused on not dying) and some YT comments summed it up pretty good

1640037772389.png

The battlefield turns to overwhelming light, and every time your comrades speak, you get buff stack. It's pretty cool

The song maker's ruin is used throughout the series seems to be our theme song. It's fuckin badass.

Kind of like anime's when your main theme song plays, it's over

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamas

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
also @amalgamas

regarding the final fight, didn't notice this until watching someone else play through it (was too focused on not dying) and some YT comments summed it up pretty good

View attachment 181475

The battlefield turns to overwhelming light, and every time your comrades speak, you get buff stack. It's pretty cool

The song maker's ruin is used throughout the series seems to be our theme song. It's fuckin badass.

Kind of like anime's when your main theme song plays, it's over
That's the good shit. :cool:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Well fuck, maybe I should have spent more time gearing up my main job and less time leveling other jobs, cause you need to be ilvl 565 to get into the new raid and I'm just 561. :wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448