TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Interesting observations:

me, ~40yo dad, plays as either a hyur midlander chick (mostly) or a hyur midlander male (sometimes)
wife, ~40yo mom, plays miqote keeper of the moon female only
son, 10yo boy, plays a FUCKING ENORMOUS Au Ra male with height slider to the MAX

Last edited:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Interesting observations:

me, ~40yo dad, plays as either a hyur midlander chick (mostly) or a hyur midlander male (sometimes)
wife, ~40yo mom, plays miqote keeper of the moon only
son, 10yo boy, plays a FUCKING ENORMOUS Au Ra male with height slider to the MAX
every au-ra male I've seen is one of two things: EDGELORD TO THE MAX or SO FEMME YOU'RE SURPRISED THEY DIDN'T SWITCH TO BUNBOY

• Haha
Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
but

1. Red Mage : 10/10. The pinnacle of vanity. Takes 3 showers a day, uses fancy and expensive products, puts on a scented oils and uses Chanel 5 cologne. They smell so good that they can cancel out the Black Mage's stink, and everyone likes them for being the ideal of beauty and hygiene that the summoner will never be able to achieve.

fuckin 💯

• Haha
Reactions: amalgamas

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
rpr just got benched because of this
Thankfully since 3 of the 4 jobs that I got up are MDPS I could use any of them since the gear works for all of them, I'm just saving the weapon I buy till I decide which to go with.

Right now it's between RDM and SMN.

I've found out that SMN dps is actually fairly low even though you're basically the MDPS version of the MCH now, so I'm kinda sad.

I hate playing BLM if I'm honest, I don't like standing still to DPS. :o

Reactions: Whojive

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
Well fuck, maybe I should have spent more time gearing up my main job and less time leveling other jobs, cause you need to be ilvl 565 to get into the new raid and I'm just 561. :wtc:
tomestone grind isn't bad. I was able to get my healer to 568 on hunt trains.
Cleared the raids as a sage, but I think I may prog as a tank. I played war for a bit the last 2 days and I love it... but I am not a good tank.
I'm gonna have my friend teach me to tank, which is great since she's MT in our static and she can yell at me on discord while I learn :rofl:

that is... until I try another job and decide to main that or they fix the bore that is current SMN. I have a job crisis in a good way :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
at 561 and can't get this expedrt ring to drop for the life of me. there's no other rings you can get right?

I already have the 570 ring and it's unique

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec