GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
tomestone grind isn't bad. I was able to get my healer to 568 on hunt trains.
Cleared the raids as a sage, but I think I may prog as a tank. I played war for a bit the last 2 days and I love it... but I am not a good tank.
I'm gonna have my friend teach me to tank, which is great since she's MT in our static and she can yell at me on discord while I learn :rofl:

that is... until I try another job and decide to main that or they fix the bore that is current SMN. I have a job crisis in a good way :rofl:
I need to start getting in on hunt trains, I got brought along by a FC member on a few but never gotten in on a static one. :hsd:

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
I need to start getting in on hunt trains, I got brought along by a FC member on a few but never gotten in on a static one. :hsd:
You don't need a static for hunt trains, just join a LS or a discord and they announce when they are happening. Usually it's datacenter wide, but since congestion, participants are world wide. Great for A rank trains and S rank NMs for that nut.

Here's the main 1 that I am in, just join the datacenter you're in for announcements:
The Coeurl Hunts

edit: Just realized that discord is just for Primal datacenter. I would just shout in Old Sharlayan in your world for a discord invite or LS for a hunt discord.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Just got my first char to lvl 48, Storyline is finally getting good.
200.gif

Reactions: BrianCash

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
When do you guys think registration will be back open and queues will be short? I started playing at the beginning of the year and kinda wanna start playing again

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19