GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
The second one is a hell of a thing, third one is like a lesser version of the firebird one from StB, fourth one is really really fun.

Can't wait to try them out on savage.
I'll be tanking because my wife continues to bitch about healing other tanks.

It's not that I'm real good or anything but for some reason it makes her happy. So PLD it is

Reactions: amalgamas

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
geared my war, and I love how Primal Rend feels.
I think I finally found what I'm maining this expac boys and I can't believe it's a tank :hsugh:

thankfully my static is cool with letting an absolute noob tank EX this weekend :rofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
geared my war, and I love how Primal Rend feels.
I think I finally found what I'm maining this expac boys and I can't believe it's a tank :hsugh:

thankfully my static is cool with letting an absolute noob tank EX this weekend :rofl:
I really need to get my DNC up, I kinda wish that I'd gone with my first inclination and leveled as this rather than SMN.

As I get higher up in the levels on DNC I feel more and more comfortable playing and it reminds me why I liked it so much in ShB. :hsd:

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
Alright, considering bunny boi again.

What bonus hairstyles (like from modern aesthetics) can they use?
not much. I have most of the hairstyles that are not mogstation and the only ones I can select are:
ponytails
controlled chaos
battle ready (2B)
scanning for style (9S)

but if you're on PC and want to mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy14/mods/1087
an update is coming out soon which will include the new EW hats. the person who created this renders holes into the hats for each race rather than just let the ears clip out.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor