GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Got my RDM to 90. Didn't do the new raids yet on that character, so I'll gear up to 565 and get RDM gear. Job is legit good this time around. I'm rethinking playing reaper at all.

Reactions: amalgamas

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Got my RDM to 90. Didn't do the new raids yet on that character, so I'll gear up to 565 and get RDM gear. Job is legit good this time around. I'm rethinking playing reaper at all.
I'm fucking loving Dancer once again, I almost wish that I'd played it from the beginning of the expansion. SMN is all flashy lights and power fantasy, but the novelty wears off way before you get to 90.

DNC just feels so much more natural while playing and the big bursty moments feel earned rather than just some shit that you get every minute or so.

Whojive

Such devastation this was not my intention!
OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
Lake Orion, MI
I'm fucking loving Dancer once again, I almost wish that I'd played it from the beginning of the expansion. SMN is all flashy lights and power fantasy, but the novelty wears off way before you get to 90.

DNC just feels so much more natural while playing and the big bursty moments feel earned rather than just some shit that you get every minute or so.
i'll probably SCH my SMN to 90

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Finally got to Shadowbringers! :bowdown: 4.5 and 4.56 had some VERY unexpected twists!

Also yeah queues were surprisingly light. Sunday night I think it was, they were at 2000 for Jenova.
so what we're seeing right now is that all of the story players and casuals have started finishing up Endwalker's story and they've got no reason to log on religiously any more, so a good portion of them will drop until the next story or raid patch.

It's a positive to the way that FFXIV handles their content, you can just drop game and unsub between patches and all you'll miss is seasonal content, unlike WoW you're not punished for not logging in daily and doing shit.

Reactions: Twinsen and Whojive

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
:rofl: guy logged into his legacy character for the first time since the end of 1.x

1640711644201.png

He literally can't equip any weapons or clothes as they require at least lvl 1 and joining any of the job's requires at least one of the other jobs to be at lvl 1.

Sounds like the plot to an isekai manga "I'm a level 0 adventurer that's trapped in the starting city". :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
had about 600 yesterday about 2pm
I guess Diabolos is lame lol
:rofl: guy logged into his legacy character for the first time since the end of 1.x

View attachment 183500

He literally can't equip any weapons or clothes as they require at least lvl 1 and joining any of the job's requires at least one of the other jobs to be at lvl 1.

Sounds like the plot to an isekai manga "I'm a level 0 adventurer that's trapped in the starting city". :rofl:
Wow lol. Interested in how this is resolved

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
he sent a note to the GM's, don't know how it's going to play out. Would be funny if the only way to do anything about it would be to give him one a hero's journey tome to auto-level a job to 70 to get him out of it.
Could he just join a group with one person as they kill trash outside a city to get xp?

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Could he just join a group with one person as they kill trash outside a city to get xp?
he said that he can't gain exp in the ADV job at all, he was able to equip a starting Hand tool and got that up to lvl 9 but it won't let him join any of the profession jobs either. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19