GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
IIRC it was the base level job back in 1.0 that everyone started with, stands for Adventurer, you can't get it anymore from what I understand so this is some artifact shit left over in the code that bugged out his character.
I skipped it - but my wife makes sure all her glams are able to showcase her back tat

Reactions: amalgamas

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Did the raids this morning and people are already complaining about how simple the first boss is, then they say they've "run it 30 times already"

:rofl: it's the first boss of what's going to be probably a 12-16 boss raid when the expac is done, of course it's simple.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Did the raids this morning and people are already complaining about how simple the first boss is, then they say they've "run it 30 times already"

:rofl: it's the first boss of what's going to be probably a 12-16 boss raid when the expac is done, of course it's simple.
200.gif

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
the streamer they're talking about, Rebb Ford, is the community director at the game company Digital Extremes and the voice actress for The Lotus, who is a major character in the Warframe universe. She also did the majority of the mocap and the original body is based on her:

View attachment 184005
So i went back to play FF4 3d remake on steam last night

I had forgotten how much of Endwalker is pulled straight out of that game. Music for sure, the loporrits, etc

Reactions: amalgamas

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I'm sorry guys. When does Shadowbringers get good? Torwards the end? I'm halfway through and its mostly fetch quests. Started off interesting, but ended up like Stormblood in the middle so far to me. :dunno:

But I will say this, holy fucking shit this game on a 48" OLED in 4k. :eek3:

I meant to upload a pic of the scenery but woke up late this morning and am now at work like a chump. :hsd:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec