GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
going for the mount, so that's why

was nice to get those jobs up though.

Now have all of MDPS, 2 Phys Ranged, 1 healer, and fishing at 90. :o
a fellow job-aloholic I see.

Leveling up BRD and MNK, and I think BRD may be my DPS job. It's easy as MCH, not as busy, but it feels good to play.
GNB and DRK dps is pretty fucking good. Depending on the savage patch job updates, I may try to learn GNB.

1641001590498.png

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Hope you boys had fun in FF14. Square CEO just announced they're going full bore in NFTs.
It won't affect FFXIV at all, games need to be built from the ground up to work with blockchain, and they're not going to rebuild their cash-cow from the ground up on the CEO's whim.

Also Yoshi-P is on the board, has more tenure than Matsuda, and is probably the only person at SE who can tell the CEO to fuck off if he tries to force NFT's into FFXIV or FFXVI.

The problem is going to be all the games that Yoshi-P isn't directly involved with, but since I haven't really liked most of SE's single-player roster since FFXII I'm not too worried about it. :o

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
It won't affect FFXIV at all, games need to be built from the ground up to work with blockchain, and they're not going to rebuild their cash-cow from the ground up on the CEO's whim.

Also Yoshi-P is on the board, has more tenure than Matsuda, and is probably the only person at SE who can tell the CEO to fuck off if he tries to force NFT's into FFXIV or FFXVI.

The problem is going to be all the games that Yoshi-P isn't directly involved with, but since I haven't really liked most of SE's single-player roster since FFXII I'm not too worried about it. :o
I don't even understand what block chain is :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19