GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
this whole time I've been looking for a DPS job and I finally found it: GNB

I think I caught the tank bug, from not liking tanking through ShB to my 2 fav jobs in EW being tanks. WAR is a gateway drug.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
:rofl: I got reminded today at how fucking horrible the PLD job quest is. That was the first job I ever did back when I first started playing and I remember thinking by the time of HW that the entire thing was backwards. You do what should be GLD quests as a PLD and PLD quests as a GLD. Also it was bullshit what you did to your isgardian apprentice.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
:rofl: I got reminded today at how fucking horrible the PLD job quest is. That was the first job I ever did back when I first started playing and I remember thinking by the time of HW that the entire thing was backwards. You do what should be GLD quests as a PLD and PLD quests as a GLD. Also it was bullshit what you did to your isgardian apprentice.
I don't remember it at all, but I know it's no DRK job quest

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Clown-Set-FFXIV.jpg

All saints wake coming up soon, guess it was pushed back.

Includes clown outfit and facepaint.

Roegadyn males with clown faces and 2b pants imminent

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448