GAME FF14 Endwalker thread

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
These are the same ones who are so focused on the "evils" of age-gap relationships that they'll call someone a pedo if they're 24 and dating a 21 year old.

I've legit seen that happen before. :ugh:

Everyone knows it's (your age/2) + 7
I don't know about evil but if there's enough of an age gap I pity the fool trying to hold a convo

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I don't know about evil but if there's enough of an age gap I pity the fool trying to hold a convo
o word, I'm 36 now, my wife is 30, I couldn't image dating someone younger than her, like these celebrities who are in their 50's and dating a 22yo.

I've talked with some of her employees who are in the 19-23 range before and it was then I realized I truly am out of touch, even if I'm terminally online. :rofl:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Debating going to see Distant Worlds in LA in September....tickets went on sale today, $94/person. I missed the SF one a few weeks back, fml.

I want to take the whole fam, but that's quite a bit + travel and lodging.

Anyone ever see it?

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Got all tanks to level 90, all ilvl 590 or better.

Not sure which one I like most.

DRK is funnest in raids and stuff, but it's no fun at all in dungeons.

PLD has some of the coolest visuals, and some support in cases where people are terrible.

WAR is cool too.

GNB is my least favorite. Feels really weak I'm the RP department.

Last edited:

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Debating going to see Distant Worlds in LA in September....tickets went on sale today, $94/person. I missed the SF one a few weeks back, fml.

I want to take the whole fam, but that's quite a bit + travel and lodging.

Anyone ever see it?
Went a few years back. Was pretty dope, hypothetically more enjoyable with recreational psychedelics :hsugh: TheJapanese opera singer that did the ffx love theme came out for her song. I don't think Nobuo Uematsu comes out for them anymore, I was hoping to see him.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Shit like the above really makes me wonder how they can really enforce the adventure plate lewdness complaints...the whole game starts off with sexual themes in the rating system

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor