GAME Fight.Night.Champion.XBOX360-COMPLEX

AKing

It's like we've got each others backs
Mar 15, 2001
Rhode Island
burning right now. I've been a big fan for years, hell i thought even 4 was good. Didn't like the demo to much for this but eh its a free game.

jero

Let me just put the tip in...
Jul 13, 2005
Seattle / DFW
So sick. Ups just dropped off kill zone 3, plus I got bullet storm tuesday, and now I'm downloading the fucking MLB the show 2011 demo off psn. I cant wait to play the show, but he'll, looks like ima be. Playing. All weekend.

Fucking awesome day today is turning out to be. :)

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
So sick. Ups just dropped off kill zone 3, plus I got bullet storm tuesday, and now I'm downloading the fucking MLB the show 2011 demo off psn. I cant wait to play the show, but he'll, looks like ima be. Playing. All weekend.

Fucking awesome day today is turning out to be. :)
It makes me happy when other people get really excited about shit <3 :big grin:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
i have this pre-ordered and have been playing the demo like crazy

tell me how it is, fuckers

Will do as soon as I learn anything :o
(spoiler)

game starts out with you in prison fighting someone with no gloves, and you get your ass kicked in the shower afterwards.

Controls seem pretty nice though :coold:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
Gotta love how close the controls for the right thumbstick is for some punches :mamoru:

Photo_02.jpg

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
Wtf. Just made my pro debut, and won. Now I'm hitting the bag in the gym, and there's directions popping up on the right side of the screen. Use the right thumbstick in this direction, then this direction and this direction, and so on. Leading to bigger combos. But there's some directions in here with the left thumbstick in blue, and I can't figure out what the fuck I need to do to get that step to complete, wtf :hs:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
Maybe I need to 'flick' it in that direction.. read the ingame manual in the start menu :o I'll give that a try next time

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
:rofl: That was awesome. 4th opponent is supposed to have this big old mean left hook.. TWO seconds into the fucking around I throw an uppercut, he leans down into it, and he gets knocked down. 30 seconds later I knock him down again and win :rofl: :rofl: Fuck I wish I could have recorded that... all this hype, 1 punch and he goes down in the first 5 seconds.

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
Yeah, the blue left arrow thing means you have to flick the stick, to weave around

EDIT: :rofl: The last 'boss' is such horseshit. You're not even allowed to beat him for the first two arounds, and the other guy seems to knock you on your ass with ease. Totally rigged :mamoru:

Last edited:

Hezkezl

OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2004
Idaho
The get up after being knocked down mechanism is such horseshit too :rofl: I'm up and standing straight, but the fucking ref keeps counting even though the arrows are in the green. Only after a set amount of time (~2-3 seconds for first down, ~6 seconds for second, ~8 seconds for third, etc) will he let you continue.

Horseshit

Lunacriss

it took so long to remember just what happened
Aug 12, 2004
Northern NJ
wtf last boss? you beat it already?

how are the training minigames? they were always too fucking hard in fnr3 and fnr4

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan