SPORTS Fight-Soap review [green bar]

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
So, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on all 3 types of soap yesterday. I went home immediately after practice to try out the green one.

1st impressions:

Smells clean.. kind of like Ben-gay.
Shape is well suited for grip although size seemed slightly smaller compared to other soaps.
Gum drop like claims are confirmed.

How it was used:
First I tried to use it like a regular bar of soap but it didn't seem like it was deteriorated/foaming fast enough for me so I tried using it in a loofah. That shit was awesome in a loofah. Scrubbed my balls and feet like crazy son. Felt clean as fuck but I took down about 1/3 of the bar using that method.

Suggestions:
How about Selling an optional kit with loofah included. Like a manly dark colored one. The rough material helps to scrub the skin better and results in a cleaner feeling. Also, I like the scent but wished it was a little stronger. Its not a fruity faggit smell like most other soaps.

Final verdict:
Great product.. I would definitely purchase this in the near future.
Thanks for the free samples Bon.

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
How it was used:
First I tried to use it like a regular bar of soap but it didn't seem like it was deteriorated/foaming fast enough for me

Use warm to hot water, and rub the soap briskly on the palm of your hand or directly on the body. You have to warm up the bar to get it to lather. It won't give you tons of bubbles as regular soap would because it doesn't have the chemical soap companies add to make it do so.

What you want is to get yourself coated with the soap, and rub it briskly to generate enough heat to help kill bacteria and let the oils in the soap do the rest. Do the same thing even with the loofah.

Lather is pretty much just bubbles. It's a psychological thing to think that a lot of bubbles gets you clean.

TS
TS
GeeGee

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
Use warm to hot water, and rub the soap briskly on the palm of your hand or directly on the body. You have to warm up the bar to get it to lather. It won't give you tons of bubbles as regular soap would because it doesn't have the chemical soap companies add to make it do so.

What you want is to get yourself coated with the soap, and rub it briskly to generate enough heat to help kill bacteria and let the oils in the soap do the rest. Do the same thing even with the loofah.

Lather is pretty much just bubbles. It's a psychological thing to think that a lot of bubbles gets you clean.

You can personally help me with this? :mamoru:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor