TECH Files Missing

Jon

Oct 9, 2007
Connecticut
My external hard drive that is used to backup everything... just over 300gb of files are missing!

I can't find the files, but the space shows as used.

They are not hidden... I am not a complete idiot.. but I can't find my 'ish.

A few days ago it was all there, I plugged my hard drive into the exchange server at work and created a backup on it (not the first time) and it did, now that is the only thing on there, other than 3 folders that are meaningless.. :noes::noes::noes:

TS
TS
Jon

Jon

Oct 9, 2007
Connecticut
retorq you're such a spammer

Not in recycler... it only has 100mb of crap in it... im looking for software, movies, pr0n, work files, tax files....

didn't move them accidentally... i looked in every folder, did searches for files.

vacation was great... just finished catching up at work... will finish this portion of the response on YIM later or something

Repost:
is getdataback any better than Recover My Files or Migo?
I tried both, it only found stuff that was older and deleted, not the files that are missing... I will try it...

Any other recommendations? google is doing me no good, I don't know what to search for, my searches have returned crap so far

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor