CREW Film Crue: Civil War. Josh Wheton's contributions to the art of film will be thoroughly evaluated ITT. What side are you on?

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Any of you nerds watched this? I'm intrigued by the cast

This was great by the way. Surprised it has such a small audience for the level of the cast.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Oh also my showing had an in person Q&A session with Ann Dowd after :tbow:

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
what's your top 5 horror flicks?

ima go:

the shining
psycho
halloween
alien
the thing

I'm not much of a horror film person, but The Thing and Alien are tops for me. Haven't seen Psycho, Halloween, Exorcist in forever.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Nice, I haven't supported my indie theaters in a long while unfortunately
Lmao you can't watch it anyway.. Just read this..

No wonder no one itt has seen it

The trailer for “Mass,” which will be released in limited distribution in Los Angeles and New York City on Oct. 8, with a nationwide rollout to follow, has been released by Bleecker Street.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Lmao you can't watch it anyway.. Just read this..

No wonder no one itt has seen it

The trailer for “Mass,” which will be released in limited distribution in Los Angeles and New York City on Oct. 8, with a nationwide rollout to follow, has been released by Bleecker Street.
Lol oic. Well Ill keep an eye out

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I haven't, but I don't know if I can trust recommendations from somebody who hates nightmare on elm street :noes:

I'll check it out. :cool:
Dune has been out for nearly two weeks now lol what are you waiting on, a written invitation to see it?

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Will I still enjoy it if I've never watched a single F1 race?
100%. I’ve watched it with plenty of people who couldn’t name one F1 driver and they really liked it. Ron Howard does his usual great job of getting you in their environment. Plus it’s a great story/rivalry that sets him up for success.
Both movies are good, but Rush takes the cake between these two imo

Reactions: Joe_Cool

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
As I'm sitting here watching this, I'm constantly thinking man, they were so lucky to be driving a cobra around town, or tooling around with a gt40, then I keep remembering these guys are the fucking legends who created those things.

They're not just guys having fun driving classic cars, they're engineers creating purpose-built machines. And it just blows my mind. :eek3:
Read more on this subject its super interesting how Ferrari responded back. Movie was accurate enough but it really was an interesting handful of years

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnaaMariaa