Film Crue: Civil War. Josh Wheton's contributions to the art of film will be thoroughly evaluated ITT. What side are you on?

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Rewatch it. It's awesome

QT doesn't have any weak movies lol
lmao get off your high horse.

Quentin Tarantino Says DEATH PROOF Is the “Worst” Film He’s Ever Made; Watch Full Directors Roundtable Interview​

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
lmao get off your high horse.

Quentin Tarantino Says DEATH PROOF Is the “Worst” Film He’s Ever Made; Watch Full Directors Roundtable Interview​

Read what he actually says here. He says if that's his worst he's doing quite well. He said comparatively. Personally I like it more than hateful 8

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Read what he actually says here. He says if that's his worst he's doing quite well. He said comparatively. Personally I like it more than hateful 8
It didn't "resonate" with me glad you liked it but it is bottom tier QT however you cut it.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Pulp
Basterds
Dogs
Jackie b
Django
Hollywood
Kill bills
Death proof
H8ful
JKebkJR.gif

Jackie B is an odd one since it is one of(if not the only) QT didn't write originally since it was based on a novel.(Yes I know QT was a writer but only "adapted" the book to screen)

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
JKebkJR.gif

Jackie B is an odd one since it is one of(if not the only) QT didn't write originally since it was based on a novel.(Yes I know QT was a writer but only "adapted" the book to screen)
Love some Elmore Leonard

Jackie b is one that grew on me like wo over the years

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Apparently qt wrote that one and dogs around the same time and let Tony scott pick which one he wanted to direct

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Oh indeed. And there’s dozens of us.

Pulp is the obv popular answer and I get what it was at the time it came out. But Basterds is simply better
that and django unchained are trash.

basterds is grossly overrated because it gets a huge lift from the Waltz/Laurent scene, which is legit great. The rest of it is stupid imho. A river derchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld