GUN Finally found me an AR-15 / Took NRA pistol class v. pics

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
So after looking for awhile I finally found me a damn AR-15, ended up getting the following:
DSC STAR EM-4 Carbine Rifle
Chrome lined barrel
1x9 twist
YHM Light Weight Free Float 4 Rail Forearms with ergogrip rail covers.
YHM Forearm End Cap
Tapco finger groove forend grip

I have 5 PMAG's on the way.
I also have an M3 clone with cantilever mount and 3x magnifier with QD mount on the way. Clone is 99% parallax free, water proof, nitrogen purged, and fogproof. (I know it's a clone, but both the clone and magnifier were $160 combined and every single review from people who bought them were excellent:mamoru:)

Me and the wife also took the NRA beginners pistol class she wanted since I got her the FN 57. We found out in the class she was left eye dominant, so she changed to shooting left handed after ALWAYS shooting right handed and ended up shooting better than she ever has.

Anyway, pics below of the new gun and the NRA certificate...which now allows us to get a non-resident Florida FL:noes::noes:.

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
Just took my course this past weekend, totally worth the $40. I'm submitting my application and everything either Saturday or Monday, let's see who gets their CWP first. :cool:

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
The NRA course you take in MI is pretty cool, it's called like self defense in the home or something. Learned a lot of good info about the law, being prepared. During the shooting I got a lot of good practice shooting from various positions and whatnot. Also a good beginning tutorial on mindset.

TS
TS
halflife78

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
The NRA course you take in MI is pretty cool, it's called like self defense in the home or something. Learned a lot of good info about the law, being prepared. During the shooting I got a lot of good practice shooting from various positions and whatnot. Also a good beginning tutorial on mindset.

Me and the wife are taking the home defense course and the carbine course in 2009 hopefully.:x:

TS
TS
halflife78

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
Oh yea, we went to the range right after the pistol class and my friend has his .22 rifle with a cheap scope out and the wife shot it....at 100 yards she put 5 shots in a quarter....so now I have to buy her a Savage Arms 17 hmr to play with since I am getting the FN AR eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448