ART Finally getting around to editting The Hardrock hottie search. v.BEFOREandAFTERinside

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
So far i have only done one, but working on the rest as im typing this. If you follow the link to my flickr it will give you a complete description on what i did to get the effect. I personally do not think its too strong, however i was going after the Maxim, FHM, Playboy look. Feel free to blast away, i can take it. If you have any questions that are not answered in the Flickr blurp, feel free to ask as always. FULL size is available via flickr as well.

Set will be here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157611584456208/

3132197319_33081ff4de_b.jpg

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
I just blasted away my underwear, I like them folded hot dog style, by 7am tomorrow:)

nice work though, something seems t be jutting out of her head though.
her fingers look purplish on my display (uncalibrated) which just seems wierd

good eye, i didnt even see that, i will correct it, it does look a little pink as if it were swollen... Hmmm.... And the thing atop her head was just plain dumb of me to forget. Thanks!

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
This girl didnt need much at all. but i wish i knew how to edit knees, I dont like her knees, i did a little bit of adjustment, healing and cloing out sever creases, but nothing like reconstruction, i need to learn how to do that, anyone wanna take a stab at it?

3133064894_af8b0e2058_b.jpg

pawis

werd em up
Mar 8, 2005
Sin City
i dunno if its just me, but on the last pic you posted(#3) the before pic looks better, especially in the legs, but maybe im on crack

pawis

werd em up
Mar 8, 2005
Sin City
yea, after looking at the 3rd pic more, it seems like your after has too much contrast/clarity crank up or something. skin tones seem smoother on the before.

but as far as the contrast im talking about, her face, tan lines, and her left leg(the right leg while viewing it from our standpoint) and the knees just seem to look worse with the higher contrast

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
yeah i see it now, i think im gettign tired. My eyes are giving up on me... :( one last one and ill revist these tomorrow.

This one was a bitch had to recontruct her right eye, somehow her nose made her look like she had a black eye.

3133097510_438ed4aeda_b.jpg

Wheezer

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2002
Houston
yeah i see it now, i think im gettign tired. My eyes are giving up on me... :( one last one and ill revist these tomorrow.

This one was a bitch had to recontruct her right eye, somehow her nose made her look like she had a black eye.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3238/3133097510_438ed4aeda_b.jpg[/I MG][/QUOTE]

Just curiosity....What's the make up on the belly covering?

maxlt1

Aug 24, 2003
Austin

is it just me or did you brush a little bit of nip out of this one :o

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
I think you could do a lot more with these.

Looks like you just put an airbrush filter on them with no corrections at all? :dunno:

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
pretty much just took out some of teh imperfections and added some tone. but i didnt want to do all that much. I am not very good at doing the whole pixel level editting. Im still learning all that stuff. I would ruin it if i tried any more. Feel free to have at it though Devin, you are far better with Post than i am.

Frank N. Beans

I hate BMW's
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2004
Durham, NC
For someone who claims to suck, or at least seems to have feared CC.........I think they look pretty good myself. That is coming from one who hasn't even attempted glamour photography. :)

ihaveanevilplan

Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down
Jul 9, 2004
San Francisco, CA

did this one have a tattoo removal or somethign on her lower abdomen? or a tattoo covered up with make up to make it easier to airbrush out?

NauticaX

OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2002
First one looked a lil dull but then I brought it into PS and found out its not converted to sRGB yet.

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
First one looked a lil dull but then I brought it into PS and found out its not converted to sRGB yet.

yeah most of the stuff i do stays in Adobe RGB, mainly because thats what clients and agencies want. I tell them the gamut range isnt that far off, but they still say ARGB. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan