Finally home from traveling for the holidays and I got my gift in the mail...

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>ABQ>SEA>CLT
Got home this evening to a TON of mail (as we've been gone since 12/19), and a box that was 4"x4"x18" approx, USPS labeled from someone in NJ... Ah, my OTSS Gift!

Not a ton of fanfare or build-up on this one because the gift is a simple as it is awesome... A fresh bottle of Weller Green Label!!

This is my favorite Sipping bourbon currently. I bought a bottle back in October and have been basically sipping it very sparingly because no one in NC (that I'm aware of) stocks it - all state stores. So I had only sipped it a couple times.

With another bottle I can enjoy this much much more often, I'm so stoked!!

Pic of the new bottle with the current one...

w8VOHlVh.jpg

Here it is on the Liqour Shelf along with the Noble Oak and Woodford that my dad and good friend bought me (Respectively)

8zkaPKAh.jpg

Without a doubt, this is an AWESOME gift and I'll enjoy it for a while :big grin:

Thanks OT Santa!!

(Now tell me who ya are!)

Freonthewhite

FrEoN
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2004
New Jersey
Got home this evening to a TON of mail (as we've been gone since 12/19), and a box that was 4"x4"x18" approx, USPS labeled from someone in NJ... Ah, my OTSS Gift!

Not a ton of fanfare or build-up on this one because the gift is a simple as it is awesome... A fresh bottle of Weller Green Label!!

This is my favorite Sipping bourbon currently. I bought a bottle back in October and have been basically sipping it very sparingly because no one in NC (that I'm aware of) stocks it - all state stores. So I had only sipped it a couple times.

With another bottle I can enjoy this much much more often, I'm so stoked!!

Pic of the new bottle with the current one...

w8VOHlVh.jpg

Here it is on the Liqour Shelf along with the Noble Oak and Woodford that my dad and good friend bought me (Respectively)

8zkaPKAh.jpg

Without a doubt, this is an AWESOME gift and I'll enjoy it for a while :big grin:

Thanks OT Santa!!

(Now tell me who ya are!)
Sorry man, I usually do a much better job packaging stuff and making it more personal but I just didn't have the time this year. Though honestly you probably dodged a bullet because the plan was to vacuum seal the whole box in a bag, then encase that in a mix of glitter and drywall paste, then I was going to vacuum seal that and do it all again. I hope you enjoy it!

TS
TS
Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>ABQ>SEA>CLT
Sorry man, I usually do a much better job packaging stuff and making it more personal but I just didn't have the time this year. Though honestly you probably dodged a bullet because the plan was to vacuum seal the whole box in a bag, then encase that in a mix of glitter and drywall paste, then I was going to vacuum seal that and do it all again. I hope you enjoy it!

Well I'm glad to avoid glitter because the dog and cat would absolutely lick it up lol.

Thanks again - Will definitely enjoy

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
Oh shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman