GUN Finally Installed My LPK

KIDRR

Duck dog>*
Nov 1, 2004
North Mexico
SOFA KING easy! I don't see how people can have trouble with this. I'm not good at putting things together at all and I did it with a big claw hammer and a leatherman. :bowdown:

Mega lower + Armalite LPK + CMMG A1 buttstock

Sardaukar

OT Supporter
May 3, 2005
Sweet. Even the hardest part, inserting the spring, buffer, and rear take down pin isn't that difficult.

What upper?

TS
TS
KIDRR

KIDRR

Duck dog>*
Nov 1, 2004
North Mexico
I'm leaning towards the White Oak Armory squat designated marksman upper 20". Trying to get a hold of chalkup to see if he has anything comparable.

Pics when I get back home

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
Yeah, its actually pretty easy. I put together my first one on monday. However, stag sent me two pivot takedown pins instead of a rear pin, they're sending a replacement now.

TS
TS
KIDRR

KIDRR

Duck dog>*
Nov 1, 2004
North Mexico
I just talked to my friend the oracle of AR's, he said to get the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper System LT011 over the WOA. He said the Daniel Defense one was good too but I think it's back ordered until 2020
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan