FRK fingering a girl in a bar - with PICS (WS)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigfodee, May 20, 2007.

1. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

this was a couple weeks ago. i just got back from iraq, and my unit demobilized out in california. a bunch of us rent a limo and go down to riverside, which apparantly is a college town. one of the marines got his bachelors there so he called a ton of people and told them what bar we were going to

now this was maybe the 3rd night we could drink again after not being allowed for the last 7 months :ugh:, and it seemed like everyone there knew who we were and where we just came from so we were having a great time. this guy moose and I started talking to a couple girls. i was hitting on this brunette and doing so-so. moose... he does not get the concept of wingman. he started out building me up a bit, but then apparantly forgot what he was doing and they got into a conversation. he's real charming and built like superman so i knew i might as well give up on brunette.

hellllllo blond friend. blondie was a bit less attractive than brunette, but well past doable, especially for someone who hasnt seen any chicks in the last year. almost immediately i realized that ignoring her at first was money. she asked me questions here and there and i responded, but showed no interest in her. so she seemed a bit :hsugh: at first, but fortunately i paid attention when we first met them so i remembered her name and what she was studying.

the four of us get in a picture together. im standing behind blondie so i reach both hands around and grab her tits when the flash goes off. she doesnt seem to mind too much and makes a comment about not ripping something out. i didnt really catch what she said exactly, but i knew she meant nipple rings. ding ding ding you go my attention. i love nip rings so i start talking to her about that and somehow get her to show me in the middle of this bar. well, ok we're at the side of the bar, and she just pulled this opening in her shirt to the side to show me, but im sure a few other ppl caught it.

anyway, so we're making out a bit, still by this wall that has a counter coming out of it, which we're leaning against. i know i have to leave in a couple hours, so i wont really be able to go home with the chick. i then figure that i got nothing to lose so i take the hand that is on the wall side of me, and reach up her miniskirt and just sorta cup it all. her eyes widened a little bit, but she was still smiling so i took that as a go. move teh panties aside and start playing. wow.... just got back into the states, tipsy and fingering a chick in some bar that was far too well lit to allow that sort of thing. what a good feeling. for a second i thought about trying to stick a finger in her ass just to see how far she'd let me go, but i was having such a good time i didnt feel like getting cut off altogether.

that went on for a while...not nearly long enough.. and then we had to go. my friend that was sort of in charge of the whole thing told me after we left that when he came over, he said to her "sorry but i gotta take him" to which she replied "but i wanna fuck him." that wasnt really news to me, but i was surprised i wasnt bummed about missing out on sex. that was my first night out and it was pretty damn good.

we're getting back into the limo and the guy from cali and one of his lady friends is in there. she's sitting on his lap and she starts talking about the 2 guys moose and i were talking to. she made a comment about blondie having a stinky pussy. wow, what a set up. so i go "no she doesnt... here look" and stick my 2 fingers under her nose. without thinking she smells them and then realizes what just happened. surprisingly, she just laughed. well, maybe she wouldve gotten mad if she actually did have a stanky pussy. or better yet if my fingers smelled like ass :rofl:

pic of what she was wearing that night. you can see the opening in the shirt that i was talking about (very convenient for flashing :naughty: ). and yes, the bitch was wearing ugg boots :ugh:
    [​IMG]

her and brunette
    [​IMG]

me and brunette (holy shit, maybe i was drunker than i thought lol)
    [​IMG]

moose outside the 2007 stretch escalade on 27s :cool:
    [​IMG]

ooo moose and i are scary
    [​IMG]

not the freakiest shiat every, but i mostly lurk in here so i thought id share. :bigthumb:

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Not a bad way to get welcomed back to the states!

3. pH(x)

pH(x) Young Vader

Hey, welcome back! :wavey:

4. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

5. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

when i thought pics...i though fingering pics.

BUT, none the less, good story. Oh, and don't think every girl likes your buddy. I had a great looking college roommate. We are both good looking but apparently he more so on the surface. But he had zero personality so i always ended up with the girls

6. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

yeah, thats why i put the WS in there. i thought about leaving it out, but i didnt want 50 pages of "fuck you asshole" :mamoru:

7. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

lol riverside

8. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

I think you and your buddy are the same number... the edge you could get? Trip to the salon for a really quick wax. Then you would look like this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But... you look really innocent with your eyebrows like that, so it's a trade off from innocent/cute to badass/hot. Depends on your angle. From your story, however, sounds like you should go ahead and upgrade to "badass":)

DA

9. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Completely disagree, your eyebrows look fine. From your post you don't seem like the type of guy that waxes his eyebrows anyway. Just this weekend at the bar I work at we found two pairs of shoes and two shirts in the bathroom...makes me wonder...

10. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

welcome back, and nice work:bigthumb:

11. ShadowJet

ShadowJet New Member

You look so military. No as if that is a bad thing. ;)

12. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

Dont wax the brows ;)

13. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

waxing the brows makes him look less intimidating.

14. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

welcome back

15. Gradey

Gradey Guest

That shirt you are wearing has an "8" on it doesn't it. I know bc I have that same shirt

16. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

nope just the american eagle logo

17. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

18. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

ok, looks like its 2-2 for waxing the brows.... maybe i should i do a poll?

see i get a few hairs in the middle, which i just pluck. manly i know... but better yet, a lot of my female friends love me for some reason, so i let them do it

[​IMG]

19. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

it obviously stated Work Safe (WS)

20. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

that looks like it's working just fine for you. ;)

i have a guy friend that might be just like you. he's let us give him a perm, highlight his hair, pierce his ears, dress him up. he's not gay either. he just let's us do "things" to him. :big grin:

21. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

thanks for comparing me to your real doll wannabe friend :ugh:

22. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

uggs ftl, but good on you for getting it on in a bar :rofl:
    brings back memories

and in that first pic, blondie looks a lot like a girl i know... but only in the first pic :bigthumb:

23. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Agreed! Props to you... I avoid chicks wearing uggs like the plague.

24. yooknohu

yooknohu New Member

Man if she's letting you finger her in a well lit bar, you could have just taken her to the stall and gone to town!

25. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

are you saying you aren't comparable? this guy is one of my best friends. i love him.