GUN Finished BCT, heading to 68W AIT

Coozone

Dat my city
Dec 30, 2004
Shhhh
So im heading from ft. Sill to Sam-houston for my AIT. Im in the CASP program so I get fast tract to the medic training. What kind of experience will I get when I get off the bus? What's life like at AIT?

ggr12

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
NoCo
don't bang any army chicks there. you're better off taking your chances with a hooker or college skank.

TS
TS
Coozone

Coozone

Dat my city
Dec 30, 2004
Shhhh
Werd. Ill keep that shit in mind. In ft chill I was in easy echo. We didn't do most of the required training because artillery set 14 houses on fire due to the dry 100+ degree heat.

Im excited for ait. What's the training like? Im hoping its not as fail as my BCT was. I would like to show up to my unit and act like im qualified

kutkota

Nov 14, 2003
You get what you want out of the training. Listen to what they teach you and you will be fine. Then get to your unit and learn what really happens.

TS
TS
Coozone

Coozone

Dat my city
Dec 30, 2004
Shhhh
Wow so army is stuck in the 90 man bays while chairforce and navy get the nice new hotel building. Such bullshit

Schnit

Feb 16, 2006
I went through in 08 so things have probably changed.

DFAC = good, easy to get fat.
Bullshit = lots of it, prepare to have lots of formations and get marched everywhere.
Bays = 90 man and vary widely in condition, we had zero hot water for most of the 16 weeks.
Passes = no overnight passes AT ALL.

Pretty much most of AIT including weekends was 0415-0600 wakeup, even on Sundays with a formation shortly after. Clear CTA was always at 2000 and bedcheck was always 2100....standing at parade rest next to your bunk in summer PTs and ID card in right hand.

Personally I hated it with a passion. I'm glad to be a medic, but as a 26 year old who has a wife and a house it was a LOT of bullshit to put up with.

TS
TS
Coozone

Coozone

Dat my city
Dec 30, 2004
Shhhh
Just learned that next cycle gets dorms. They finish building it while we are here. Shit sucks

Fail

Sep 6, 2009
Wisconsin
Another medic. Woohoo!

Don't waste your money at the Riverwalk. The Hacienda isn't all that great. The cadre DOES check the ceiling tiles. Rip strips of tape and line the edges of the inside of your aid bag with them. It'll save you a LOT of effort.

I think we need an overall Aid Bag setup thread for all us medics here. There are a shit ton of useful tips out there.

EDIT: Yeah, don't fuck the other IET there. Diseases spread like rumors in medic school.

Last edited:
TS
TS
Coozone

Coozone

Dat my city
Dec 30, 2004
Shhhh
So I accelerated to another company and moved to phase 5. Life is good now. Its a shame all the females look so good in civilians.

VanCandy

Oct 14, 2003
Detroit, MI.
What company are you in? I was Charlie. Place was cool as shit. Big bobs burgers is cool. riverwalk is fun. the quarry is alright to check out. Dont stick your dick in army girls. Airforce girls are hot but they carry std's too.

And Bullis will probably be hot as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor