GAME Firmware 3.56 Ban Hammer Hits CoD: Black Ops Hackers Hard

MmmmBeeeeer

Jul 2, 2002
Greenwood, IN
By now everyone should know about the PS3 firmware update 3.56, some more than others. Explained by Sony as a “security update” it’s effects are now being felt by accused modders and hackers. CoD: BlOps hackers are getting hit hardest with a permanent CoD console server ban – many of them have expressed their “innocence” on the Official Ps3 Cod: Black Ops Forums.

It’s not limited to just a few. In fact, there are dozens of threads about this topic. Here are just a few of their posts:

CaStR0_21:

How long am I banned for?

“This console has been permanently banned from the Black Ops servers…..”

Does this mean forever? Or will I be unbanned after awhile?

IssY_I :

When i want to play black ops it says my console is banned permanently???i have payed 150$ for the Ps3 (i bought it yesterday (used) and just came home with a new copy of b-ops! but why is my system banned?

scaryscar6:

I dont know what happened i was just playin it normally. i installed the patch and played for a while and I went to have my shower and when i came back i was permanently banned! Somone please get me unbanned! It might of been my frineds though because i lent him my ps3 a couple of days ago because his ps3 got YLOD…

prEston124:

Today i got my account back finally an It wont let let me play online idk why it says prem ban i didnt do anything man i miss black ops well looks like i have to get a 360.

Imma_Wreck_You:

Hi i understand all of then terms and conditions of playing call of duty black ops, but my PS3 has been banned.. and i dont understand why? there a few people here who play online in this house but none of us can anymore. how can i get some help? or who do i need to contact.

badderz1:

Hi i have been banned for black ops when i click online it says you have been Prem banned from B.O but i didnt do anything to get banned what i did my m8 said he was 15th yea and i said let me go on ur acc then if ur 15th so i just went on his acc and he was 15th and then deleted the user then the next day when i went on my account that message came up my psn is FoRzA-MoNsTeR I am 6th prestige on B.o legit my KD is 1.79 and my wins to losses is 1.14 and a 124 winstreak i did not boost at all please unban me.

__EtMazizi__:

I was playin Black Ops and seached for a game of search and destroy, i just prestiged 4 da 4th time and entered a modded lobby. Ileft straight away when i relised wat it waz next thing i no i banned and reset.Has this r something similair happened to u???

Innocent? Ever been to a prison? There are very few prisoners that will ever admit they’re guilty. This is either a rash of Sony errors – or sweet, sweet justice.

CoD hackers – you did the crime… now do the time.

Lolowned.jpg

:rofl:

http://www.ripten.com/2011/01/27/firmware-3-56-ban-hammer-hits-cod-hackers-hard-mauler/

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
Hahahaha those excuses are great. No one did it...friends, family, bought it used today....love it.

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
CaStR0_21:

How long am I banned for?

“This console has been permanently banned from the Black Ops servers…..”

Does this mean forever? Or will I be unbanned after awhile?

:bowrofl:

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
Innocent? Ever been to a prison? There are very few prisoners that will ever admit they’re guilty. This is either a rash of Sony errors – or sweet, sweet justice.

:bowrofl:

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
:bowrofl: god i love the excuses they come up with. so indepth :rofl:
They are always the same too--that's how you tell when someone is lying. It's always "I just got this console used" or "It was someone else!"

It always boils down to "it's someone else who did this" :rofl:

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
They are always the same too--that's how you tell when someone is lying. It's always "I just got this console used" or "It was someone else!"

It always boils down to "it's someone else who did this" :rofl:

:bowrofl: i know. the xbox forums were also gold mines for excuses when the banning hit over there.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Sell it, buy another one, dumbasses. Don't cry about it. You knew what the fuck you got yourself into. It's the risk you take. :rofl:

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Cliffs on black ops hacking. Thought it was only mw2

Barkode

Dec 17, 2003
Pittsburgh
badderz1:

Hi i have been banned for black ops when i click online it says you have been Prem banned from B.O but i didnt do anything to get banned what i did my m8 said he was 15th yea and i said let me go on ur acc then if ur 15th so i just went on his acc and he was 15th and then deleted the user then the next day when i went on my account that message came up my psn is FoRzA-MoNsTeR I am 6th prestige on B.o legit my KD is 1.79 and my wins to losses is 1.14 and a 124 winstreak i did not boost at all please unban me.

Good god this guy's IQ can't be more than 75.

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
badderz1:

Good god this guy's IQ can't be more than 75.

Wtf, it feels like I just dipped my eyes in acid :ugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor