ART First car shoot v.mynewcar

mikmit

:o?
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2004
CO
Just picked this up today. '09 Mini Clubman JCW.

Took some photos of it and my first time shooting a car. Help :sadwavey:

eva by mikmit, on Flickr
Setup: Cam on tripod (5s timer; i dont have a remote), Speedlite on lightstand (used as boom) and took 6 different shots to light various areas of the car.

eva2 by mikmit, on Flickr
Setup: Cam on tripod. 3 different shots and chose which exposures I liked from each shot. Had to burn the car a bit because it came out a bit too bright compared to the rest of the photo.

TS
TS
mikmit

mikmit

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2004
CO
aww shiet! actually i didnt know how to do that. im not very good with photoshop

Gvidon

Oct 22, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Nice car, I wanted one but then on the mini forums I learned it gets horrible gas mileage, half of what is advertised, unless you driving on a flat road like a grandma and and never exceed 55.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
#1 looks really good, especially for your first time...

#2 in comparison is way off...the best thing about the car is the bright red color and it has none.

TS
TS
mikmit

mikmit

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2004
CO
Nice car, I wanted one but then on the mini forums I learned it gets horrible gas mileage, half of what is advertised, unless you driving on a flat road like a grandma and and never exceed 55.

actually this model is praised for its gas mileage. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan