first time eating out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Jan 23, 2007.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

Ok so yesterday me and my girl rent a movie and stay at my place. Ive been wanting to eat her out and go down on her but she would never let me do it. well yesterday it happened. we are laying in my bed watching tv and I start kissing her ear and neck, she does nothing. so i stop and watch the movie. about 2 minutes later she can feel my hard dick on her back. so she takes her hand around and pulls it between her legs and she starts moving like i am fucking her. ok, so then i start rubbing her from outside pants, and move into rubbing through panties. then i move in and start fingering her with first 1, then 2. *she is still a virgin*. ok so anyways, we get really into it and i push in 3. I dont ram them, all i do is slowly stroke it around in her pussy and move it slowly in but not far at all. what happens next? "She yells go down!" and she shoves my head down there. Where I dont eat her out just yet. I keep fingering her and she shoves my face into her pussy. So i start eating her out. (let me say, it was some good shit, but very bushy and all).

so, why do you ask im posting? ok, i thought it was good and fun to eat her out, but the hair just got in my way really bad. I mean it was everywhere. I just couldnt keep doing it. what do you do? i just cant handle the hair. :(

so:

1.) what do i do to get her to get rid of the hair? im to embarrased to just ask her to shave it off i mean i think thats kind of rude.

2.) what is some tips to getting her off more by eating her? like techniques.

2. pholom

pholom New Member

nastay! lol.. i bet that shit stunk too with all that hair.lol. j/k. Tell her she should shave to better? lol..its normal hygene i would think. Shit my chick is always shaven. Didnt half to ask though.

3. Lateralus

Lateralus Active Member

It's not rude to ask her to keep herself at least trimmed down there, I'm sure she would expect you to keep yourself trimmed for her.

4. asdffdsa

asdffdsa New Member

learn how to do it real well, then tell her its better if shes baldy...and withold till its bald.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Put aside an evening, run a bath, and shave it for her. She'll find it totally hot.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Careful. I've heard of guys cutting their chicks like that before.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's probably young and doesn't know any better (I'm only assuming because she's a virgin). I've heard horror stories from guys like this who were afraid to tell the girl to shave. But I'd be grossed out too if I went down on a guy who had a bush...If you plan on doing it again (which I'm sure you will) you need to just tell her calmly and matter of factly that she needs to shave/trim or whatever because you are getting hair in your mouth. She'll most likely be extremely embarassed and do what you say if she ever wants it to happen again.

8. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

did you get hair caught in your teeth and mouth? If you stopped to pull out hair and she saw that, thats a hint enough that some maintanance is needed. also, it feels soooo much better for a girl if there isnt any hair (or just a little) you could tell her you read that somewhere.

Have fun!

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

as far as techniques google search or something.. but mainly watch her reactions and do what you can for her... also don't put more than 2 fingers in.. its not a contest.. i used to try that with my first girlfriend when we were both virgins and yeah.. i found out later 2 is all you need. tease her next time too.. kiss around her thighs and her stomach and everything and then slowly move in to her vaginal region, kiss the outside first then inside area then slowly make it to her clit, by then she will be so sensitive and ready she'll probably almost orgasm just from that. then just keep at it, very tongue speeds until she gets really into it then stick with that speed and movement style. also, try having some ice water near the bed and taking a sip a few minutes into the session, the change in temperature will be another sensation entirely for her and thats good. same effect can be done with a breath mint. blow on her clit with it, humm a song while your down there, write your ABC's with your tongue.. honestly anything as long as she responds positively to it. once you find what she's most into focus on that. no clue about the hair issue though, never dealth with it myself.

10. fray

fray Active Member

I bet she's never even thought about it. Bring it up gently.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Sitting in a big bath of pubes...mmm mmm mmm:barf:If you are going for that I would suggest a shower and not a bath. Just get on the subject somehow and say you think you would like a shaved one...then I am sure she will want to shave it. Virgins usually don't think about that stuff. As long as she is not really young she shouldnt care that much if you mention it.

12. andrewpartyhard

andrewpartyhard Active Member

haha the first line of that is fucking hilarious hahahaa:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: