First time in Houston since the 2009 meat

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Couple OT'ers wanted their cars coated. Luckily the weather cooperated. Cool mornings but about 65-70 by afternoon. But holy shit the traffic there.

2020 Corvette. Great shape other than the carbon fiber spoiler that was swirled up. Oberk Supreme Cut to take care of that, then Hyper Polish and Optimum Paint Guard. Yes, that's a twin turbo Stealth next to it.

kcqryim.jpg

FhLIQFL.jpg

BttgMxS.jpg

6yW0vuI.jpg

oCpovBp.jpg

Tjvstqc.jpg

BTfJbg0.jpg

Got to break it up, OT seems to break links if you post too many images...

Bob Sandvagene

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
🤣
nice details

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like the non-metallic "stealth gray" colors that are becoming popular. I think I even saw a Rav-4 in a similar color the other day
One of my friends has a tundra in that color and I think it looks stupid because it also has chrome trim for some reason

Shiny and flat combo doesn't mix

Reactions: Moonlight Graham
TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
If you're still in town and have time i'd love to have my jeep scottwaxed :scootin:

Had to get back here, been super busy this year with everyone staying home. The owner of the Raptor has a friend with a 4 Runner who is interested in having it coated so if I can pick up another car or two, its worth coming down again.

Reactions: infinite97

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman