TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
@Scottwax

pro-tip: don't ceramic coat the barrels until the wheels have been balanced. Had problems in the past with the weights not sticking.
I've done it for a customer on something like 10 sets of wheels and he's never had a problem. They knew I'd coated them, said they haven't had any issues either. So hopefully I'll be good.

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
This is a rational senior citizen perspective.

not that I disagree, frankly. My 275/35/19 tires on my lowered M3 do not give the most comfy ride my near 50 year old arse desires.
Cincinnati has horrible roads and this is the car I usually take there. 20 gallon tank and comfortable seats.

5SpeedSER

Jun 18, 2003
South Florida
Just because some of y'all like to drive around on rubber band tires and heavy ass wheels doesn't mean everyone does. 235/50/17 tires and they've 600 miles on them. Roads here kinda suck so having some sidewalk smooths the ride.
i had 30 series on a set of 20s on my old bmw, i had to have my wheels straightened once a year bc of how even a man hole cover would bend them without having a sidewall. I’m throughly enjoying having 50 series tires on my new SUV

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448