First Wedding Anniversary coming up....what do? v.GiftThread

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
What has OT been getting their significant others lately? She likes to cook, enjoys rowing, and is NOT tech savvy. Besides a weekend trip, i have no idea what to get her :dunno:

cooly

OT Supporter
Jan 23, 2006
Monogrammed glass dildo with your wedding picture hologram inside

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
What's the "traditional" on year gift, again? I don't remember. Something on paper I think. Anyway, follow those traditions in a way that reflects your relationship with each other. Sentimental > *

Reactions: Libski

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
My wife and mine is today. Every year we do something different (at the time)

One year we went hiking grandfather mountain, one year we volunteered at a soup kitchen, one year we volunteered at an animal rescue. A few years ago we went to a shooting range.

Today we're donating blood since apparently during Covid blood donations are non existent. We get a free bottle of wine and anti body test :rofl:

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
we got tattoos on our first anniversary :dunno:

also, protip: women don't want things. they want something that you actually put thought into. for our tenth anniversary(tin), i purchased some reclaimed tin tiles with a really neat patina, and coated it in different colors of epoxy

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
just had my one year

i got her this

her, her mom and sister were all three damp as a cellar down there when they saw it

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
just had my one year

i got her this

her, her mom and sister were all three damp as a cellar down there when they saw it

oh no bb

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
just had my one year

i got her this

This would be hilarious in goatse format.

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor