Fitness contest V. Jan - July 2023

Are you joining?

• Total voters

General_Zod

OT Supporter
May 16, 2010
Orlando
What’s the criteria for “winning”? Most weight lost, best transformation, etc? Just curious. Might join. But good luck to everyone and happy weight loss.

Reactions: wyrmblight

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
already cheating, no need to cheat more amirite
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Phil NJ and kenmei

o.negative

Aug 28, 2002
STL -> NYC
Damn, am i too late!?

was traveling for work all week, I just sent you a paypal. @Colleen

:rofl: was in Vegas for a trade show and literally ate everything in site and drank my body weight worth of alcohol so this couldn't have come at a better time

Reactions: Colleen
TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Ok guys, replied to all the emails.

One email was in spam so Ill make sure to start looking at both, also fuck you dont sign that account up for junk mail. :squint:

You guys all have an extra $30 in the account too!!! Pretty sure I posted in here about how one contest winner was skinny (somewhere around like 150lbs IIRC) MS and was struggling to gain lbs and muscle. Won a 2017? or maybe 2018 contest we had, and now the dude is a bodybuilder.

Currently creeping his IG .... @DontRevMe would have jizzed already

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Ok guys, replied to all the emails.

One email was in spam so Ill make sure to start looking at both, also fuck you dont sign that account up for junk mail. :squint:

You guys all have an extra $30 in the account too!!! Pretty sure I posted in here about how one contest winner was skinny (somewhere around like 150lbs IIRC) MS and was struggling to gain lbs and muscle. Won a 2017? or maybe 2018 contest we had, and now the dude is a bodybuilder.

Currently creeping his IG .... @DontRevMe would have jizzed already
Who dat bodybuilder?

Also what’s the deadline for pics?

Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6