Fitness contest V. Jan - July 2023

Are you joining?

• Total voters

Dr. Mike

not a doctor
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
I was just talking about trying this for the challenge.

How has it been?
Just finished the book last night. Also really recommend.

It’s been amazing so far. Ties together the fitness, diet, discipline in a really easy format. You have to perform every day in order to avoid resetting. The fact that each day before was so hard really motivates you to not screw up - I can’t have wasted the past 8 days. They were too hard lol

Drinking this much water has been amazing. Overall I feel 10 years younger in a week. Mood, alertness, disposition, mindset - all improved.

Reactions: Colleen
TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦

It’s been amazing so far. Ties together the fitness, diet, discipline in a really easy format. You have to perform every day in order to avoid resetting. The fact that each day before was so hard really motivates you to not screw up - I can’t have wasted the past 8 days. They were too hard lol

Drinking this much water has been amazing. Overall I feel 10 years younger in a week. Mood, alertness, disposition, mindset - all improved.
what is the book!? share for the rest of the class

Dr. Mike

not a doctor
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
what is the book!? share for the rest of the class

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R

That sounds just about right for this.

The water is the least of my worries. I already drink way too much water everyday, its more of the no drinking thing that's going to be hard for me.

• Support

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6