ART Flickr Message

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
I remember seeing a few people getting messages in Flickr about people wanting to use their photos for one reason or another. I got this e-mail and was wondering if it's real:

Hi there,

NowPublic is running a news story on Women of 2008 and your Hilary Clinton photo would be an excellent addition. If you're interested in sharing it, please follow the links below and feel free to add your own comment as well. Looking forward to seeing your work on the site!

In case you haven't heard of us, NowPublic.com is a participatory news website. The requested photos will appear as thumbnails when you follow the link. I'd also encourage you to comment on the article (after following the link) if you have opinions on the topic. It will appear as a comment beneath the article (NOT as a caption to the photo).

If you run into any problems or have any questions, my e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Josie
My photos aren't great, so I'm not sure what would be of interest to them. Should I allow them to?

TS
TS
hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
Ok, the link they provided was a basic "Approve" or "Deny" kind of thing, so I directly e-mailed them requesting I be credited for my work.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor