TECH Flight Tracking web application?

kingtoad

Sep 2, 2003
Los Angeles
I'm going to need to write a flight tracker web application for a client and I'm wondering if some of you can assist me in the right direction with this. What I'm looking for, hopefully, is an API from some place that'll allow me to hook into their system and use their data. If not, I'm open to alternate suggestions. Lettuce hear what you have to say.

Krakerjak

Jul 7, 2003
Edmonton eh
Can't customize the look and feel. :hs:

U sure?

"This full-featured flight status application can be included on your website using a simple iFrame. The Standard version includes an airport information application that provides current airport delay information, current weather conditions and forecasts, plus security wait times for US airports. There is also an option in the Standard version for setting up email or text message flight alerts. The application can be customized to fit the look and feel of your site by specifying the style sheet, button colors and language."

TS
TS
kingtoad

kingtoad

Sep 2, 2003
Los Angeles
U sure?

"This full-featured flight status application can be included on your website using a simple iFrame. The Standard version includes an airport information application that provides current airport delay information, current weather conditions and forecasts, plus security wait times for US airports. There is also an option in the Standard version for setting up email or text message flight alerts. The application can be customized to fit the look and feel of your site by specifying the style sheet, button colors and language."

I checked it out and it appeared to be haunted with ads. This may be a viable solution otherwise.

Ricky

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
Jun 17, 2005
how much do they charge for their premium ? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan