Never had one in the past. Until I'm high risk, I'll keep doing the same

TS
TS
CommanderFish

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
2. It’s too early or too late to get the vaccine.

The CDC recommends getting the flu shot as soon as it’s available, preferably before October. The vaccine is typically widely available at pharmacies, community health centers and other locations in September, and you can also ask your health care provider for it. But you shouldn’t think that it’s ever too early or too late to get the flu vaccine, says Dr. Daniel McGee, a pediatric hospitalist at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Even if you’ve put off the shot, January is still not too late to get it if influenza is active in your community. Getting it late is better than not getting it at all. “Bottom line – get vaccinated,” McGee says.

Reactions: Xicculus

Xicculus

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2002
OTs Favorite Russian
2. It’s too early or too late to get the vaccine.

... But you shouldn’t think that it’s ever too early or too late to get the flu vaccine, says Dr. Daniel McGee, a pediatric hospitalist at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan...

is there anything the DeVos family hasn’t done to make America great again?

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Probably not. I've never gotten one, and I've never had the flu. And I feel like this year, with all the extra precautions everyone is taking due to COVID, cold and flu numbers are going to be WAY down anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor