GAME For A Gimmick Peripheral It's Pretty

Rivers

THROW AWAY LOGIC AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB
Jan 11, 2007
Awesome makes me want to go buy a move now :eek3:

[y]rXNrlAFjq88[/y]

somethingstrang

Aug 16, 2007
Has anyone actually tried these things? The crosshair is wayyyy off from where the controller is pointing to, even after calibrating carefully, so it's not like you'll actually be aiming down the sights or anything. If anything it's a hindrance.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
Has anyone actually tried these things? The crosshair is wayyyy off from where the controller is pointing to, even after calibrating carefully, so it's not like you'll actually be aiming down the sights or anything. If anything it's a hindrance.
:rofl: the wii gun ones are pretty accurate.

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
Wrong...especially with this device.

With the plain move, you're right. But my Move is resting on my lap...I'm not pointing it at the screen like a gun...my eyes are following the crosshair--it works awesome.

somethingstrang

Aug 16, 2007
Wrong...especially with this device.

With the plain move, you're right. But my Move is resting on my lap...I'm not pointing it at the screen like a gun...my eyes are following the crosshair--it works awesome.

Huh? Aren't you reinforcing what I said? It works fine if you're not aiming down it since you're eyes aren't following the move, rather the crosshair. However, the move doesn't actually align with the crosshair on the screen when you are looking down the "sights." Just what I've experienced so far.

LIQUID

DRIVE FAST. EAT ASS.
Feb 1, 2001
Ocean side, FL
Huh? Aren't you reinforcing what I said? It works fine if you're not aiming down it since you're eyes aren't following the move, rather the crosshair. However, the move doesn't actually align with the crosshair on the screen when you are looking down the "sights." Just what I've experienced so far.

Never speak negatively toward anything sony :coolugh:

Ando

BOOYA
Jan 25, 2003
Mars
That's what I was concerned about. At first you'd think it simulates a real gun by giving you the chance to look through iron-sights on the peripheral but I think the way it actually works is more like firing a gun from your hip and using the on-screen crosshairs to see where you're aiming. But I obviously haven't tried it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana