bacdo

Jan 7, 2005
SATX
Got it finished yesterday. It is still pretty swollen

003_3.jpg

Last edited:

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
looks good. wouldve liked it more if the raven was less....ummm.... cartoonish? but i still like it.

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
looks good. wouldve liked it more if the raven was less....ummm.... cartoonish? but i still like it.

I think that's what it is for me too. The raven just seems kinda... like the seagull from finding nemo (i think thats the movie i'm thinking of)

although shading/coloring may drastically change the way it looks... i've seen it happen before. :dunno:

TS
TS
bacdo

bacdo

Jan 7, 2005
SATX
It will look better once it's completely finished and healed! Thanks for the feedback--those that had something constructive to say.

1badbird

Oct 11, 2007
I think that's what it is for me too. The raven just seems kinda... like the seagull from finding nemo (i think thats the movie i'm thinking of)

although shading/coloring may drastically change the way it looks... i've seen it happen before. :dunno:
feel the same way....I dont want to judge a tattoo till its done, currently I wouldnt be happy but the finished product is what matters.

TS
TS
bacdo

bacdo

Jan 7, 2005
SATX
lol, thanks... it looks a ton better in person... my camera does not do it justice

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
I love the concept. Assuming you were going for The Raven theme? (one of my favorite poems)

The bird does look good until the head/beak IMO. The beak is a little disproportionate and the head's shape is off. Post some pics after it heals for sure. Might be better then and/or fixable. It's not bad either way. OT is critical, enter with thick skin ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan