CREW Formula 1 Crew: 2022 Summer Silly Season has begun - Aug 28th next race

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
"sir. are you sure you dont want the Kuhmos? they are 80 bucks cheaper and come with a rebate on top of it."
"naw dawg, does it LOOK like i want anything BUT Pirellis???" as i pull out my fob with the supersoft keyring attached to it

in hindsight, at 17.95 each , they were a decent value. they are EIGHTY TWO DOLLARS nowadays.

pDfS09g.png

3BPHBAI.png
:bowrofl:
I has that cap!

• Love
Reactions: phat🐄

Chicane

Ad Hoc
OT Supporter
May 4, 2001
West Virginia
Also @Chicane trying to mimic your particular flair of writing is actually super fun. :rofl: As a compliment.
Hey clown. You graduated from just being wrong into now insulting me. I don't care if you are wrong and win the internet commenting challenge, but now you claim I am trying to mimic someone. Get over yourself. Everything I type, wrong or otherwise, is from me.

You contend that I don't understand that it is entirely the FIA that demands Pirelli manufacture awful and unacceptable tires. Pirelli doesn't want to make those round pieces of shame but they are required. That's the entire basis of my comment that you found so out of bounds that you, like all commenters, found something in the back corner of the picture and focused upon it.

Now, you are saying that wasn't my thought or my "particular flair". I have more flair in my writing than I have the posts to use. I wouldn't borrow subpar flair from another.

Newt

OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
Hey clown. You graduated from just being wrong into now insulting me. I don't care if you are wrong and win the internet commenting challenge, but now you claim I am trying to mimic someone. Get over yourself. Everything I type, wrong or otherwise, is from me.

You contend that I don't understand that it is entirely the FIA that demands Pirelli manufacture awful and unacceptable tires. Pirelli doesn't want to make those round pieces of shame but they are required. That's the entire basis of my comment that you found so out of bounds that you, like all commenters, found something in the back corner of the picture and focused upon it.

Now, you are saying that wasn't my thought or my "particular flair". I have more flair in my writing than I have the posts to use. I wouldn't borrow subpar flair from another.
Bud. I was trying to mimic you. I never said you were mimicking anyone. I enjoy your writing.

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
I always assumed half of the marketing value of being in F1 was the good ol boys club that comes with it, selling Pirelli's to Mercedes, not some jackass with a c230 from 2007

Reactions: Lit Wick87

cASe SenSiTive

Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime
Oct 24, 2001
Dangerously close to Detroit

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529