CREW Formula 1 Crew: 2022 Summer Silly Season has begun - Aug 28th next race

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Alonso showing the world he learned his lesson. He could have had Seb’s drive at Red Bull for the championship years if he had taken their offer. Now he sees the next big independent squad rising. AM’s new factory and personnel are impressive.

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Alonso showing the world he learned his lesson. He could have had Seb’s drive at Red Bull for the championship years if he had taken their offer. Now he sees the next big independent squad rising. AM’s new factory and personnel are impressive.
Is punchyface stroll still on contract? I feel like having a bad second driver really hinders development (based on nothing but armchair racing)

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
I always kinda wonder if billionaires love their kids as much as money :o

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CPTMULLET

Rob

Jul 6, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Is punchyface stroll still on contract? I feel like having a bad second driver really hinders development (based on nothing but armchair racing)

When your dad owns the team your contract is probably indefinite.

Few jobs are more secure than that.

I always kinda wonder if billionaires love their kids as much as money :o

It seems like he only bought the team for lance, but what do I know :dunno:

I stand by my assessment that Stroll Sr. loves smart investments more than having his son in F1. Right now, if they keep a former WDC in the other seat they are probably getting all the development feedback they need and thus are not held back by having Lance as a driver. But I would bet strongly that if AM got in championship contention and having Lance turned into a hinderance that he would be replaced with a quickness. Likely with some BS/PR excuse to go with it.

Reactions: CPTMULLET

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971