CREW Formula 1 Crew: 2022 Summer Silly Season has begun - Aug 28th next race

deegan

Shoulda, woulda, coulda does not build prophecies
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Looks likes Piastri is 100% in Mclaren 2023, the CBR deemed his contract valid, Id like to see Ric go elsewhere but if he still wants to drive, id say go there and get 2 paychecks

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
it's the top of the top racing, they care about performance above all else, I'm not sure what you're grasping at tbh
He‘s saying they put all the focus and performance into one car and let the second driver figure shit out. If they truly cared about overall performance they wouldnt operate like this

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
that's what I said though :confused:
Im replying to your post i quoted about it being ‘top of the top racing’ and deal with it. And that its not an excuse bc no one else operates like that and RBR is actually toxic like that (the quote you posted)

deegan

Shoulda, woulda, coulda does not build prophecies
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
it's the top of the top racing, they care about performance above all else, I'm not sure what you're grasping at tbh
im not grasping at anything, i was saying why danny ric left red bull. a convo i wasnt having with you.

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
when you talk like a dick to me, i aint gonna to talk to you like you're meaningful, and tbh thats all you've done since i disagreed with you're comment about danny ric being a "has been"... so it seems you're the salty one
You seem upset. Your giving power to those with stupid opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vernenbailleu