@CPTMULLER
@messy786
@Newt

Last edited:

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
Talk about an early race this weekend (These are Eastern Standard Times).

Turkish Grand PrixNEXT15 Nov5:10 AM
Free Practice 113 Nov3:00 AM
Free Practice 213 Nov7:00 AM
Free Practice 314 Nov4:00 AM
Qualifying14 Nov7:00 AM

• Wow
Reactions: Cicada

Dazed1

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2005
Bay area
Going to be a great race. And with RG already missing his flight to Istanbul, you know he's going to crash :rofl:

Chicane

Ad Hoc
OT Supporter
May 4, 2001
West Virginia
Thanks for the inclusion.

I do have great memories of this track. With nearly all the teams having moved on to 2021 priorities, I fear this race (and those remaining) will be simple processions to the checker.

Saw the article about Grosjean seeking opportunities in Indycar. I just don't understand how any Indy team would take a chance on a chaotic seasoned driver that doesn't qualify as a has-been. Principally because he is a never-was.
Ericksson got shuffled to Indy several years ago and as great of a job as he has done, he is an also-ran in that series.
Too much talent centered on the teams with the pockets. Grosjean would be a mistake.

Stay home in France, take your kids to and from school and start a cooking show that can be streamed.

Joshuaua

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2003
Land of wine and fires

I do have great memories of this track. With nearly all the teams having moved on to 2021 priorities, I fear this race (and those remaining) will be simple processions to the checker.

Saw the article about Grosjean seeking opportunities in Indycar. I just don't understand how any Indy team would take a chance on a chaotic seasoned driver that doesn't qualify as a has-been. Principally because he is a never-was.
Ericksson got shuffled to Indy several years ago and as great of a job as he has done, he is an also-ran in that series.
Too much talent centered on the teams with the pockets. Grosjean would be a mistake.

Stay home in France, take your kids to and from school and start a cooking show that can be streamed.

Gross Cooking?

Featuring “Spin-out spinach dip with Haas’n feffer fries”

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu

2 time Indy 500 winner Takuma Sato would like a word with you

Reactions: Scoob_13

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor