GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

Lacuta

:OG:
Oct 30, 2001
Ann Arbor, MI
boys and girls i think multiplayer is finally working now, did several rounds last night

Although there are matches where waits are much longer, i expect those are the people playing on xbox one

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
boys and girls i think multiplayer is finally working now, did several rounds last night

Although there are matches where waits are much longer, i expect those are the people playing on xbox one

Can you stay in a convoy for more than a few minutes now? Shared waypoints?

Lacuta

:OG:
Oct 30, 2001
Ann Arbor, MI
Can you stay in a convoy for more than a few minutes now? Shared waypoints?

There were some games that were normal... but there were games that were bugged out for various reasons.

One game I was the only car moving, then at the end of the race took everyone's overall time and scored it that way

During all night games my vehicle headlights didn't turn on, so I'm racing it the dark

waypoints appeared to be shared from what I could see? but could be wrong

so loosely "working" multiplayer :rofl:

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
There were some games that were normal... but there were games that were bugged out for various reasons.

One game I was the only car moving, then at the end of the race took everyone's overall time and scored it that way

During all night games my vehicle headlights didn't turn on, so I'm racing it the dark

Blows my mind how these big studios will put out games that have glaring issues like this.

Reactions: Lacuta

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003

You playing on PC? Port’s probably fucked

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
California _____________
:nod: I’m a couple hours into it and it’s 10x better in every way. Graphics, SOUNDS, physics, they really took their time with this one. Haven’t encountered any bugs so far. Excellent game, who else is playing this weekend? :bowdown:
Can you hear the spool of turbos? I stopped playing racing games about 10 years ago but at that point, Gran Turismo 2 on PS2 had the best car sounds :hs:

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
The entire forzathon/arcade thing is just about worthless.

And the unbeatable driveatars are pretty tough this go around. Never helps that the team is usually full of fucking idiots who can't build a car to save their life. have to rely on youtube for tune codes for whatever race they run.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003

And the unbeatable driveatars are pretty tough this go around. Never helps that the team is usually full of fucking idiots who can't build a car to save their life. have to rely on youtube for tune codes for whatever race they run.
Last patch it’s pretty much soloable now

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, finished with just me and 1 other dude last night.
Yep before it was a struggle to even get two done. Now its like get 150k in skill points wreck 30 things, do 30 air skills usually doesnt even take half the time now

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
Last patch it’s pretty much soloable now
Thank god. Between the disconnection issues and forzathon being worthless..... I would just turn it off.

I honestly just dislike the consistent addition to any team game. It is rare I get enough buds online to weed out the idiots who can't drive a simulation race car

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i haven't bothered learning how to tune, i just quickly look up the best car for an event and then pick the highest rated tune that has a name like "seasonal" or something like that

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

haven't found a good car for unbeatable road / street races yet but dirt and cross country races are easy on unbeatable using the hot wheels car and the tune that's something like "online god" that has 5 stars

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
i haven't bothered learning how to tune, i just quickly look up the best car for an event and then pick the highest rated tune that has a name like "seasonal" or something like that
I'll try all the seasonal things on my own first, and if I have troube I've used paperheartzero tunes.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
haven't found a good car for unbeatable road / street races yet but dirt and cross country races are easy on unbeatable using the hot wheels car and the tune that's something like "online god" that has 5 stars
thing is SO OP. I was the only player that wasn't rocking it for this season's tour challenge.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
won the Goliath on Unbeatable using the Hot Wheels car, took 21 and a half minutes

for a dirt race it had an awful lot of actual roads

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
so much time in this game but i still have so much stuff to do. i'm at 1 missing road and i can't find the last road so that's annoying me.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
so much time in this game but i still have so much stuff to do. i'm at 1 missing road and i can't find the last road so that's annoying me.
The achievement popped for me when I had like 5 roads to go, I think I'm missing 2 roads somewhere somehow. I've scoured the map, can't see any ones I missed.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I haven't even really bothered with the bonus board hunting, If I happen to spot one I'll tag it if I dont have to fly to get it.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I haven't even really bothered with the bonus board hunting, If I happen to spot one I'll tag it if I dont have to fly to get it.

i looked up the locations of the fast travel boards so i could fast travel for free. some of the ones that it looks like you have to launch yourself to get to can be gotten to by cheesing if they're on a roof by going under a balcony or whatever and then pausing and hitting reposition car and it'll put you on the roof

• Wow
Reactions: vr6vdub

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448