GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
I will say that the Xbox controller battery last like 5x that of a PS controller so its not as terrible

Reactions: Keksimus

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
I will say that the Xbox controller battery last like 5x that of a PS controller so its not as terrible
Have you actually run ps controllers until dead?

I'm getting like 90 minutes after the low battery warning.

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012

And if the batteries go bad? Just buy new ones. I love that there isn't a built-in one because I can swap between rechargeables that last forever

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Im just adding to the discussion :dunno:
Yea I wasn't saying otherwise lol.

40 hours would be sweet but I have a hard time with people acting like its a big deal that a controller has to be plugged in from time to time.

Reactions: BAUCE

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017

40 hours would be sweet but I have a hard time with people acting like its a big deal that a controller has to be plugged in from time to time.
people complaining that you can't remove the batteries to replace them is funny to me. If it starts with 40 hour battery life is it really a big deal if you only get 35 hours two years from now? The elite 2 isn't going to last that long anyways from what I've heard :hs:

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
people complaining that you can't remove the batteries to replace them is funny to me. If it starts with 40 hour battery life is it really a big deal if you only get 35 hours two years from now? The elite 2 isn't going to last that long anyways from what I've heard :hs:
People crazy.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003

All batteries have wear with less than 12hrs could easily be less a year before you hit 50%

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
All batteries have wear with less than 12hrs could easily be less a year before you hit 50%
Could be, but a bigger chance I'll blow out the thumbstick before the battery gets weak and ill need a new controller anyways.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
so I'm playing on PC with an xbox controller and it disconnects pretty frequently (a few times a hour?)

is this some kind of know issue or is something fucked on my end?

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Reactions: smell my finger

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
agreed. if you have a 1080p TV, at $299 it's a super good deal

And with cloud gaming being a reality (more games added every day) the hard drive space isn't as big of an issue
I have an LG C1 lol. Would look GREAT @ 4K.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
You really shouldn't need to download any drivers, as Windows 10 will handle that shit. Might need to update your controller firmware through the Xbox though :dunno:
don't have an Xbox, but I'll plug the controller into my PC with the cable and see

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19